40 days Challenge Opening to abundance in Rise and Shine 18
Opening to Abundance – New Year Activation 3rd annual New morning online global kundalini yoga & meditation 40 days practice in Group Rise & Shine 18th edition!!!
Already ! Well done to all of us!
Theme for this Series:
Opening to Abundance & Prosperity
As the NEW YEAR 2020 Begins we begin our series to Tuning into Abundance and Prosperity!
Starting Thursday 02 January 2020
Last Day Monday 10 February 2020
Would you love to start each day in a conscious way, to uplift yourself and give yourself a chance to feel prosperous? Have a new zest for life? Feel joyous from the early morning hours?
Join Us in our morning practice in a group Rise & Shine 18.
Experience for yourself
I fell in love with this practice, I’m in it each day 🙂
STRUCTURE of the session:
We are on live EACH MORNING at 05:55 for prompt start at 06:00, we will end around 06:45 – 50
Greetings & Inspirational Quote for that day from Master of Kundalini Yoga – Yogi Bhajan
1. We tune in with opening Mantra:
ONG NAMO GURU DEV NAMO x3
Connecting to inner subtle energy, to the light within, master/teacher within
AAD GURAY NAMEH
JUGAAD GURAY NAMEH
SAT GURAY NAMEH
SIRI GURU DEVAY NAMEH
2. Kriya ( Set of exercises ) For ELEVATION
3. Meditation: 3 Powerful Prosperity meditations (instructions in our
4. Closing & Blessings Prayer
5. Sat Nam x3 to stay in vibration of truth
“Kundalini Yoga is the yoga of awareness. It’s not about giving you anything that you don’t already have. It’s just to bring that awareness to our potential and to notice those places where we have a block or a resistance to how we would naturally be ourselves in the world.” Yogi Bhajan
Regular Kundalini Yoga practice will help you to:
* feel happier, healthier, be more productive, more creative, and more relaxed!
* transform your life and relationships, and feel more fulfilled and satisfied!
* boost your energy levels and enjoy greater levels of physical well-being!
* become more intuitive and able to attract new opportunities!
* embark on an exciting new journey of self-discovery!
People decide to practice Kundalini Yoga for many different reasons. Perhaps it was recommended to you as a way to help you relax, cope with stress and find peace of mind. Perhaps you were simply curious. It doesn’t really matter what your reason may have been, everyone is welcome to join in.
However, you must be warned: If you genuinely practice it, then you will find yourself and your life changing. If you do not want this, if everything in your life is perfect, then don’t proceed!
However, if you do want to explore the possibilities offered by this technology, and wish to discover and enjoy your highest potential, then Kundalini Yoga is most definitely for you.
If you’d love to join this new series
– Add me as a friend on FB ( if we ar not yet )
Re: your REAL name that you made a transfer
or paypal: email@example.com
– Send me confirmation via messenger and I’ll then add you to the group Rise & Shine 18
Infinite love & joy